Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, January 13, 2012

First week back at school after Christmas holiday.

On Monday, the students began school. It was nice to see them all again after the Christmas holiday. I have now started my new schedule which means that I no longer work at the “after school unit” (fritids) and I “finish” at 14pm. But there are always other things to do after 14pm, so I have been staying at work, doing planning and preparing until 16pm. It is a lot nicer to finish at that time than to work until 16.30 every day, and then having to do the planning and preparing at home in the evenings. I am well happy with my new schedule.

Yesterday afternoon I went swimming with Linn. Other than that I have not been up too much, just been out on a walk on Wednesday evening, that’s it. On Tuesday we got our new car! Mike has been working mornings this week, so dinner has been made by him. That is nice because I don’t enjoy cooking after work, I am just too tired. I don’t mind to cook when I am of work though.

Tonight Mike is away with his friends, playing poker. I am just chilling at home in the sofa with the cats, feeling the baby kicking inside of me. There is nothing on TV worth watching, so I might just put a film on. I will probarbly also keep playing "wordfeud" because I am now addicted :) (theresch)

Tomorrow Annie is coming over for a walk in the forest and a cup if tea. I am also going to clean the Christmas stuff away from the house. I am sick and tired of it by now.

Puuurfect position :)

The other two is getting warm infront of the fireplace.


It is not easy to clean the cupboard when the cat jumped right into it :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hej! kan inte du kom och hälsa på oss snart? fyran, femman och sexan går inte längre kvar på Transtorp som du kanske vet istället går vi ju på Pardiset.
snälla kan inte du komma och hälsa på snart? vi börjar ju snart sjuan och då splittras ju våran klass!
kramar Amanda! :D

Theres Christersson said...

Hej Amanda! Vad kul att höra från dig :) Jag kommer gärna och hälsar på er! Just nu jobbar jag ju hela dagarna i skolan så då blir det svårt. Men efter påsklovet går jag på min mammaledighet. Då kan jag hälsa på er! Du får hälsa klassen från mig sålänge. Kramar