Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Lovely Saturday

I just came back from a nice swimming session with Linn. We swam 1km (0.621 miles). It felt great! Now I am going to clean the house and then have a nice and relaxing evening with Mike.
I have started to read another book now. Mia Skäringer - "Dyngkåt och hur helig som helst". It is quite funny actually.


Yesterday I had a nice walk in the forest before I went to visit Hanna (that I have not seen in ages). I also saw Ida and Linn a quickie before I went home.
In the evening Mike and I watched a scary movie called "Timber Falls". I can definitely recommend that one to scary film lovers.

At this time last year, I went skiing here. This winter we have not had any snow.



Tequila wants some attention :)


By the way; we bought the car we were looking at. The timing belt (kamrem) are being changed at the moment, so we will get the car next week :)

No comments: