Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, January 20, 2012

A week’s pregnancy progress + Another check up at the doctors for Hodgkins.

Week 24+3

25+0

25+3
It feels like my stomach is getting bigger by the day. Obviously it is!

This week has gone by very quick. Work has been fun. I am really starting to feel like “home” there now, such a shame I have to leave soon. Fingers crossed that there will be something opening for me in January 2013.

On Tuesday I went to the doctors for my third, fourth? (I don’t remember…) check up for Hodgkins. Everything was fine! I am not nervous before the checkups. I don’t know why, I just am not. There is no point in worrying about it I guess. I rather put my energy on something else. I believe that there is so much else going on in my life now, (which is good) so I don’t have the time to put any of my focus on negative thoughts.

I still feel great! I don’t think I have ever felt this good, both mentally and physically.

Yesterday afternoon I went swimming with Linn, 1 km. I have also been out on a few walks this week. I just came back now from one with Emma and Ozzy-dog.

Tonight Mike is away for a dinner with friends from work. I am off to my Moms for a bath later when I will pick him up.

Not much else has happened this week.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with Annie in town for a walk and a chat.

And on Sunday I am going to visit my grandparents, Dad and Karin and later I will also meet up with Ida.

No comments: