Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The snow is here



It started last Saturday and I believe it is here to stay…THE SNOW. Last year it came in October. I am very happy that it has taken this long for it to arrive this year. Hopefully it won’t stay for too long.

Monday – Friday: Normal working week.

On Thursday we had a lecture in Kalmar after work, and then we also went to a restaurant to celebrate our boss birthday. I ate a lovely lobster soup for starter and for main I had a nice steak. It was a nice evening and the food was great at Källaren Kronan.

On Friday we had a sports day in Svartbäcksmåla with the whole school. It was fun. I went cross-country skiing 4 km. It felt great, but I had to walk down the big hills and afterwards I was totally exhausted. It’s a long day from 8am – 14pm looking after kids in the freezing cold. Afterwards I had a nice hot bath at my Moms place. I really wish we had a Jacuzzi in our house. If we did, I would probably live in it!

Svartbäcksmåla
Today we were supposed to go to IKEA, but the things we needed were not in stock at the moment…good thing I looked online first. Otherwise I would have gotten very annoyed in the shop when I would have found out…So today will be spent cleaning instead. The house needs a good proper cleaning actually.

Gran Canaria countdown: 3 weeks left!


On Sunday last week I had some tea and cakes with Leo-cat :)

Good morning cat attack

Getting bigger, 26+5

Funny! In Swedish it says "Nail me when I am drunk / the cleaning lady" - but it means also "Put me on when I am full". Full = drunk/full, Sätt på mig = Nail me/Put me on.


Is this whats going to happen?

1 comment:

Linn said...

Tycker jag känner igen det där på bilderna :o) Framförallt den uppe i mitten. Jag får alltid då små sparkande fötterna :o)