Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anemia

Week 30

On Thursday I went for a scheduled appointment to the midwife. My blood test showed that I have iron anemia, so now I have to eat lots of iron tablets and food containing iron. That explains why I have been so tired lately.

On Friday I stayed home all day resting and eating. I have been watching the snooker; Welsh Open.

Yesterday we drove my Mom to Kalmar airport. It felt weird because I was suppose to have gone with her…Afterwards we went to IKEA. We bought a baby bed, a bath tub, baby chair, mattress etc. In the afternoon Annie came around for some tea and cakes and a short walk. I can still feel the contractions constantly but they are not as frequent now.

Mike hates being in big supermarkets and shops, can you see that? Hehe.

Today I have been to Kalmar. I met up with a group of girls that also are pregnant in and around week 25-31. We had some tea and cakes at “Kulzenska” coffee shop. It was really nice to meet some new people and to talk about our pregnancies. Afterwards I went to Ida’s place to see her and Annie. We played some cards and had a laugh.

Next week the students have their sport holiday so I am “off” work. I have a lot of things that needs to be done and prepared so I won’t be bored. There is always something that needs to be done/corrected etc. After the holiday the appraisals starts again. I will work for 6 more weeks before I quit. The plan is that my last day at work will be on the 13: th of April. Last week is Easter holiday so I don’t count that week (then it would have been 7 more working weeks), so my last day will actually be on the 4: th of April.

Mike got his Valentines gift a few days later ;)

Safety comes first!

My mission tomorrow is to unpack my bag that I packed for Gran Canaria :(

No comments: