Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, February 05, 2012

5 year engagement!

Yeah, the snow is definitely here to stay. This morning it is -26 degrees C outside. It is freezing!

Yesterday Mike and I celebrated our 5 year engagement day. Time goes so quick. What happened with “We will definitely be married within a year”?? haha. Oh well, it all comes down to money really. If we had the money, we would do it tomorrow. Properly! I want to have a BIG wedding, and those ones costs!

My fingers are starting so swell, so the ring is very tight fitting at the moment.


Mike and I went out for a 3-course meal at Restaurant Källaren Kronan. We ate:

Starter: Skagentoast (toasted bread with a prawn/dill/mayonnaise mix + salad & chanterelle soup.
Main: Fillet of beaf, with chili béarnaise sauce and rösti & Fillet of fish with vegetables, duchesse potato and a chive aioli.
Dessert: Chocolate pannacotta & Muscovadoparfait with raspberry sauce.

I was going to take some pictures of the food, but I was so hungry that I forgot, every time I remembered halfway into eating it, and then it did not look as good…hehe.
It was all lovely. Afterward we went to the cinema and we saw Mission Impossible 4 – Ghost Patrol. It was really good.

Yesterday daytime Carl was at our place and we decorated the baby’s room a bit. We put a border up on the wall, I painted the last of the room and also put a new curtain up.




Monday – Friday has been a normal working week.
I met up with Sofie for dinner at Dolce Vita on Monday after work. She and Christian have been in Thailand getting engaged :) Congratulations again to you two!
Linn and I went swimming on Friday. 50 minutes of nice exercise.

Last Sunday I went skiing in Örsjö. They have made the tracks so that is good.
I also went to see Ida, Linn and Tuva at Linn’s place.


Tuva and I


I have had some trouble with the new car. The gearbox + the handbrake freeze. Good thing the boys can help out :)

Week 28



No comments: