Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Smoothie time!

Monday - Friday: Work as usual.
I went swimming with Linn on Thursday after work.(40 minutes = 1km)
In the afternoons after work this week I have been around shopping for baby stuff; some clothes, a nursing/diaper bag and some other bits and bobs. I have managed to get quite a lot second hand to great prices. You know me, I am a firm believer in recycling and re-using :) I still have a few more tings to get, but soon I am all prepared.

On Friday after work I went to Ida's place. Linn and Tuva was also there. We had some tea and cake.



Of course Leo-cat was joining us :)


Today I have been moving furniture around the house, preparing the baby's room etc. I am also cleaing the house and defrosting the freezer. Soon we are off to town to get the shopping for next week in.
I just made the most tasty smoothie ever! I have made many smoothies in my life (working in coffeeshops & bars) but this one has so far been the best!

Recipe: one banana (quite soft), a handful of blueberries (picked in the forests of Örsjö :), a teaspoon of honey (homemade in Orrefors) and a cup of milk. YUMM!

Look! REAL Duff beer :) Thanks Mattias!

It is important to get a lot of Omega 3-oil while you're pregnant. So it has been fish on the menu this week.

No comments: