Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 31 - Sports holiday - winter break

Week 31

On Wednesday I went to see Linn and Tuva. I also went to see Dad and Karin. In the afternoon Carl came to us and helped building the baby bed and nursing table.

She is so adorable!




Next step is to paint it white.


Yesterday I phoned the midwife at the hospital to find out the test result. And I did have a urine infection! That is what caused the contractions they believe. I have not been feeling the contractions now as much. So, that is good.

I have let the cats go outside for the first time all winter yesterday. They loved it! I have let them out again today. The weather is nice. It is +8 degrees C here in Sweden today.



Today I am going to do a bit of work. I was supposed to have done some yesterday, but I was too busy cleaning the house, and I just did not feel like it either. But today I really have to do some work...

This is the book that I am reading now "To give birth". I think it is important to know what is happening in your body during delivery. That way it might be easier to handle the pain.



Look what I got in the post. The students have made me lovely "get well" drawings. How sweet!


Cairo has been very affectionate lately.

No comments: