Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baby shower


Wednesday: Emmy came over for some coffee in the morning. Then I went food shopping in the afternoon. In the evening my back was as sore as ever so I had to put some Tiger balm and heat treatment on it (first time though) I reckon it was because I was pushing the trolley in the supermarket around. I baked some cupcakes in the evening.


Thursday: I went to visit the students. I brought the cupcakes with my which was appreciated. I got lots and lots of hugs and it was so nice! I also went to visit Mom in the afternoon. We played some cards and I had a bath. It was lovely for my sore back.

Friday: First I went to visit Ida for a while and then I went to Kalmar to have dinner with Mom. We had a mixed grill at a Greek restaurant “Athena”, it was really yummy. We went through town and I did some shopping for the baby shower.
Mike and his friend Bijan have been painting and decorating + put new flooring in one of the rental houses this weekend. Slowly but surely, inch by inch the house is getting into a nicer condition than it was before. In May, a new tenant will be moving in. Happy Days!


Yesterday: I had the baby shower. It was a really nice evening. It is not that common to have baby showers in Sweden, but I thought “why not?” The more reasons to have a party the better!









Today: I have got the flu. Again! So, today I will just stay at home with a good book and watch some films. Nice and relaxing.

No comments: