Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 38

37+2


I just came back from a visit to the midwife. Everything is ok, but the baby has yet not dropped into the “correct” position. He or she is head down and that is what matters really. The midwife was not at all worried. She said that some babies don´t drop down until the actual delivery day.

18 days left to D-day now!

Yesterday I went to Kalmar to see my friend Ida SH (She has the same due date as me). We had lunch at Zorba's restaurant and we had a good chat. Afterwards I went shopping in town. I was at "Babyproffsen" for the first time. It is a good thing I did not go there earlier because they have so much nice things. I would have spent ALL my money in there.

On Monday I went to visit Ida. We had some tea and cake. Later I also went to visit Emma in her new flat. (She use to live here in Örsjö in one of Mike's houses) Her dog "Lilleman" is so cute. Sometimes I really want to get a dog. But at the moment it is not a good idea, perhaps in the future? Then both Mike and I want to get a husky dog.

Maybe one day?

No comments: