Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 39




On Wednesday last week Mike and I went to take professional photographs of my baby belly. They came out fantastic. But we won’t get them quite yet. We are going back to take more photos when the baby is born.

On Thursday we went to the commune house to register Mike as the father so that we get joint custody. If you are not married you have to do this in Sweden. After that we went to put my summer tires on the BMW. I have decides to sell the car. I won’t have any use for it now. It should be nice to get rid of that loan on the car, especially now when I/we will get less money.
In the afternoon I went to visit Linn. I also accidentally dropped my Iphone and broke the glass cover on it…Shit!



On Friday I went to work and I did my last few hours together with Jessica. We looked through some tests and planning and I cleaned my shelf and letterbox out. In the afternoon I went to Kalmar to fix my phone. 1490kr it cost (150£)…crazy.
In the evening I went to get pizza for the boys, they were cutting down trees in the garden at the rental houses. They had a fire going and it was quite cozy actually.



On Saturday I rested most of the day but I also cleaned out some cupboards etc. Mike and Carl put in new flooring and painted in one of the houses. In the evening I went to visit Annie and Jesper in their new house in Blomkulla (8km from Nybro). It was beautiful. We ate “kroppkakor” (a special Swedish dish).

On Sunday I did not do much, it was a day of total relaxation.

Yesterday I went to Flygsfors. First I went to visit my grandparents and then I had lunch at Dad’s before I went to see Anita (my uncle’s wife) to show off my baby belly.

Today I am off to my friend Hanna’s beauty salon to get a facial massage. I never had one before so I am all excited. Wiiee! After that I will visit Linn.

The weather here is totally crazy at the moment. One day it is nice, warm and sunny, the next day it is snowing, raining and hails (like today). Its proper “April weather” as they say.


No comments: