Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Due date


39+5

Today is supposed to be our due date. Well, let’s wait and see what happens. I don’t think the baby will be born today though. I reckon I will go overtime quite a few days actually.

I have been keeping myself busy the past few days with cleaning and organizing at home. I managed to clean up on our terrace, plant some flowers and changing curtains etc. Today I will clean the windows. Me and Mike are also going to clean my car (BMW) inside and out because I am putting it up for sale.

The last visit to the midwife was on Wednesday. She did not say much, everything was ok. The baby still has not dropped down in the “correct” position yet though, but it should not be a problem she told me.

Yesterday my cousin Erika was here to keep me company. She was also here on Tuesday. Dad and Karin also came over for coffee and cake yesterday.

The days keep passing by…soon Baby will turn up! It is going to be amazing!






No comments: