Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halfway through already!

I just finished the 9:th session of my radiotheraopy. That means that it is now only 8 sessions left. Im halfway through! So far it has been going really easy but I have now started to feel some side effects: my skin is very red, gastric acid hurts my stomage and makes me feel a tiny bit sick, my throat hurts a bit when I swallow and I have a constant pressure and pain in my chest. I also feel a bit more tired than before but not too much. The doctor has prescribed me some medicine to reduce the gastric acid, the pain in my throat I have to just "deal with" and take some paracetamol.

Yesterday I met up with Christel (my friend that I worked and lived with in Gran Canaria 2003) we had some dinner in a Thai restaurant and talked. She had some photoes with her from GC and it was so fun to see them :)

Now I am going to eat some lunch here at the coffee shop in the hospital and then I will get on the bus at 12:45 to come back to Kalmar.

Tomorrow my friend Annie will drive me to Linköping :)
We will have a stroll around town after my treatment and then drive back home after we have been X-mas shopping. Im looking forward to it.

No comments: