Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Linköping with Annie

It is so nice that it is finally weekend again and I get to be home for two whole days!

Yesterday I had my treatment as usual but it was a more fun day because Annie came with me.
We took my car and drove off to Linköping from Nybro at 7.00 am. We stopped at Kisa city for a coffee and sandwich break. At 11.00 am we got to the hospital, just in time for my treatment, perfect!

When my treatment was finished (after like 6 minutes) we did town. We did shopping, shopping and some more shopping for Christmas gift. I did not by anything for myself actually. I am a bit scared now to look at my bank statement.
After about 3-4 hours of shopping we got hungry so we ate some really nice Thai food before we drove home.

We drove road 25-22-34 on the way up and road 35-22-25 on the way home. The weather was awful the whole way….dark, rainy and icy roads, but we both came home safe to our boyfriends (around 19.30 pm) who had made us lovely dinners :)

Mike had made proper English fish and chips (potatoes for me of course, I cannot stand chips with fish) with peas and tartar sauce with cherry bake wells for dessert. Yumm!
We watched “Road trip” on TV and after 2 glasses of Rosé wine I feel fast asleep from exhaustion. I had a great day!



No comments: