Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snowy roads

It feels good that it is weekend again. Now I only have 2 more treatments left to do!

This week has been so boring. All I have been doing is being sat on a bus all day up and down to Linköping. The roads have been really bad with snow and ice so the bus has been delayed every day. Instead of it taking 3.5 hours to get there it takes about 4 hours now. There is no time to chill or take a walk or anything when you get there. There is just time to do the treatment and to have a quick lunch, and then it is back on the bus again.

On Wednesday I had so much pain in my legs (again…I don’t know why…) so I could not drive to Kalmar. Mike had to drive me, which meant that I had to take a taxi (the hospital paid for it) from Kalmar to Örsjö on the way back. It took ages before I got back home.

Yesterday Mike´s friend Rocko was here. We had some dinner and drinks together.

Today I am going to see Ida and later I will decorate the house for Christmas.
I think that I will make elk casserole tonight for dinner and watch some good films.

The bus



Coffee, cake and newspaper is a must for the journey

The enterance to the oncology unit of the hospital

No comments: