Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yet another day

Today the weather is really bad. It is snowing and it is windy, wet and cold...
At the moment I am sat at the coffee shop at the hospital waiting to eat lunch before I head off home with the bus. I hope that the roads won´t be to bad.

I slept at the hostel in Linköping yesterday.
I was planning on meeting up with Chritel but I got a terrible headache so I just stayed indoors with a gyros and chips meal and watched TV.

The hostel told me that I cannot stay there on Wednesday night because they were fully booked, so now I have to travel on the bus everyday to and from Linköping-Kalmar for the rest of this week.
So, up at 5.00 am in the morning and back home for 17.30 pm in the afternoon then. But it is ok, it could be a lot worse. It just feels like so much hard work for only 3 minutes of treatment each time...

1 comment:

Tina said...

Jättefin blogg!! Kramis