Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hospital, hospital, hospital...

I have not been posting anything lately because nothing special has happened.
I have been traveling up and down to Linköping Monday-Friday.
At the weekend I was at home but I did not do much, just been relaxing and cleaning out the basement (yet again) because we have decided to move house!

We are going to move back to Klaravägen 4 in Örsjö in the end of december. That is the house that me and Mike use to live in before in 2008.
So, I have started to pack already because I like to have all the things organized and I dont want to drag any extra unwanted things with my to the "new" house. I have 7 more boxes with things to give to the second hand shop (RIA) and about 6 black bin bags with crap to throw away and I am not finished yet...

At the moment I am sat at the coffee shop at the hospital and I have just had some nice lunch. The bus leaves in 30 minutes at 12:45 pm and I will get back to Kalmar at 16:15. I hope that Mike has made some nice dinner for me by the time I get back home.

This time I got a really nice room at the hostel. It was like an apartment with cooking facilites and everything. So instead of going to a restarurant yesterday I went to Netto shop and bought soup that I could heat up in the room. The I stuffed my face with cheese doodles!





I have met some nice people at the hostel: Göran, Yvonne, Ewy and Irene. They are also patients. It is nice to sit and talk to them because they also have cancer and they have had similar treatment as myself.

Tomorrow morning it is up again at 5.00 am to take the bus back to Linköping at 7:25 in the morning. My appointment is at 10:50 tomorrow. I will meet up with Christel tomorrow afternoon to have some dinner together and then I will sleep at the hostel and come back home agin on Thursday night.

No comments: