Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, November 07, 2010

The weekend

Believe it or not, but on Friday I actually managed to sew more curtains. I have now sewn 4! Wiiiee.
On Friday I also cleaned out the entire basement (again…) and found more stuff that we do not need. I filled 4 more boxes that will be donated to the second hand store and 3 big bags with stuff to go to the dump.
I blame the medicine for me being this hyperactive.
I spoke to my doctor on Thursday and he said that he wanted me to stay on the medicine (Betapred 2mg) for the whole radiotherapy treatment “just to be on the safe side” because if I get any problems with my lungs now it is most likely that the damages will be permanent.
It is not such a high dose, but I can still feel it. I have much more energy and I just cannot sit still, I have to do things all the time, for ex cleaning. It is funny because so many of the nurses that I have met have asked me: -I bet your house is clean now, huh? Haha, that is soo true!

Yesterday my mom and I went to Borgholm to my grandparents grave. We put down a lovely decoration and lit a candle. We had a walk around town but the weather was really bad. It was windy and it rained, proper autumn weather.
In the afternoon Mike and I went to Kosta Outet to see when Göran Persson (The Swedish ex-prime minister) lit all the 2 million Christmas lights. It was beautiful.



There was a Christmas market there and I found a few Christmas presents already. It feels good to have started bying them in time this year. I bet I will find the rest of the Christmas presents when I am in Linköping.

Just now I have been enjoying a lovely English breakfast and soon we are going to Lindås to celebrate Vendelas 3:th birthday!

Tomorrow I will take the bus in the morning to go to Linköping again.
This time the treatment will start at 10.50. I will stay at the hostel for the first few nights. Hopefully I won´t get too bored and I will be able to sleep ok. It is just going to be frustrating that there is not going to be anything to clean there…haha.

No comments: