Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another bone marrow test


Yesterday I did my second bone marrow test. I had to do another test because the doctors wanted to compare the results to the one they did before the treatments started because in that first test they saw that something was a bit strange with the … cells, I cannot remember what they were called. Hopefully this time everything will show up as normal. The chemotherapy has probably sorted whatever was wrong before out.
My friend Annie came with me to hold my hand. I got a sedative tablet before so I could relax a bit (stesolid) but they only gave me 5mg so I could not feel anything. The test went fine and it did not hurt as bad as last time. It still hurts though, but only for a few seconds so it is ok. Annie drove me home to Örsjö and in the afternoon Carl came over to help Mike with the renovation of the house. I packed a few more boxes and had myself a glass of red wine.

Today I have no plans. I wanted to go out skiing, but my back is sore from the test yesterday. Now I am downloading some films from the internet that I will watch tonight I think. Carl is coming over later to do some more work and I will probably pack some more things. I phoned Telia today to organize the tv/internet etc to be moved to the new house, unfortunately they cannot do it until the 28/12 and we move on the 23/12…but it is Christmas so there is other things to do than to watch TV I guess, for example unpacking all the boxes after the move.

No comments: