Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Moving time



Today is the last day that we will spend in this house at Växjövägen 11. Tomorrow we will move in to our old house that we lived in in 2008. It is a smaller house and it is lovely. I will put pictures up later.
So all day today will consist of packing and packing and some more packing. I hope I will have enough boxes. I do not want to go outside at all today because it is -18C at the moment. Freeezing cold…

Yesterday I went to Lindås to see Erika and family. I got some Christmas gifts for the kids. In the afternoon I went to Annie to have some coffee and play some cards. I also had a bath at my moms and later I saw Ida for some more coffee and card game.
On Monday I dumped all the stuff that I was giving to the second hand shop away. It went to RIA. I gave away about 7 boxes with clothes and things. Later I phones up all the companies that deals with water, electricity, and rubbish bills etc. Everything needs to be changed around because we have new tenants in both houses.

On Sunday I spend the day packing and watching films. We also had to do a lot of snow shoveling.

On Saturday evening I went to Ida´s to drink (listen, coffee! No wine ) Linn was there too and we had a nice time. When I got home we saw the film “Resident Evil – afterlife” It was strange, I don’t really like films like that.
Now I will to watch Eastenders and then it is back to packing the last boxes.

No comments: