Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, December 06, 2010

Skiing again :)

On Friday evening Linn, Sofie and I went to Veronica´s place to play some cards and drink some wine. It was so nice.




On Saturday I was just chilling at home. I had a bath at my moms and when I came home I made "julbord" (Swedish Christmas food) for dinner.

On Sunday my mom came over for 2:ond Advent coffee. I made a cake because Mike had his birthday on Monday.





In the evening Mike and I drove to Orrefors and had dinner at the thai restaurant at the hotel. We ate buffé and it was so nice. After that we drove to Kalmar and went to the cinema. We saw "Due Date", it was very funny.

Today I have been out skiing in the woods. I was skiing on Thursday as well. I really have to start exercising now to get back in shape after being sick.
I need my muscles to come back and I need to loose the weight that I gained during eating the cortisone. I want to look good for when I get to Gran Canaria and I only have a month left....hopefully I will manage to loose a kilo or two before then. I have nothing planned now for a whole month so I have plenty of time on my hands to exercise.

No comments: