Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sound of music

On Friday Mike and I went to Kalmar in the morning to buy a new cooker. We got a Cylinda convection oven that we put into Klaravägen (the house we are going to move back to on the 22:nd of Dec) so now we have a brand new washing machine and a cooker for when we move in, great!
In the evening I made cottage pie for dinner and we watched a bit of the Nobel dinner show and a bit of the final of “Idol” on TV.

On Saturday Erika, Anita, Marianne, Karin and I went to Växjö and saw the musical “Sound of Music”. After the show we ate a three-course meal. We had a great time.





Yesterday I went to Kalmar to visit Ida.A. She had made us dinner and we watched a film, “Beck – buried alive”. It was a really nice evening.

Today it is “Lucia”. I got up at 7.00 am to watch the show on TV. I lit some candles and ate a “Lussekatt”. It is so beautiful and nice to hear the songs. It reminds me of when I use to sing them when I was doing the shows for “Nybro Lucia” back in 1999.

No comments: