Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cats in snow

"It is cold, but we love it"
"Shall we go out or not?"
It is Saturday morning and the cats have been out in the snow. Wilda has never seen snow before so she was all exited and started to trample up and down in the white “fluff”, she was so cute.

Carl and Tomi are here today as well to help out renovating the other house.
I am making a really nice dinner for them today, (nötytterfilé) beef tenderloin with mash and vegetables.

Yesterday I was still sore in my lower back from where they did the test and I also felt a bit tired, I had a bit of a fever in the afternoon too. So I stayed indoors the whole day in front of the computer and TV. It is really getting to me now not to have anything to do. Well, I can pack and clean and see my friends etc, but I mean that it is boring not to have a job or to do some studying. It will be good when I start school again in January.

Here is where they took the test
On Thursday Emmy came to see me. We had some lunch and coffee/cake together and we took her dog Leona out for a walk in the snow around Örsjö. Then in the evening I continued clearing out stuff in the basement, it is a never ending job. I keep finding stuff that I can throw away. The less stuff we have to move from one place to another the better!

No comments: