Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Time to do what I want

On Monday evening Annie came over for some coffee and cake. She brought me 10 great boxes for moving. Brilliant, now I can continue to pack the rest of all the things in the house.

It is going to be so nice to move to a smaller house that is not so close to another one.
At the moment Mike and his new tenants are fixing up the house next to us.
It was in such a horrific state after the other neighbors had moved out so it needs a proper clean out, the walls needs painting and wallpapering etc.
We have to get a new washing machine and a new cooker in because the tenants before have destroyed it. We also have to put new floors in because they have been destroyed as well. It is such a mess.
The police have got involved in this so it will probably be a court case about it because the old tenants refuse to replace or pay for any of the damages.

I don’t understand how you can treat a house that is not yours with such disrespect or how you can live in such a horrific mess, it is just disgusting. I was nearly sick when I saw the state of the cooker and the fridge after they have moved out. The smell was awful.
It really makes me angry when people destroy things and property that is not theirs, and then they do not take any responsibility for it whatsoever. It is sad when people lose the grip of reality or perhaps don’t even know how reality works…

On Tuesday afternoon I went to Lindås to first visit my cousin Erika and her family and then visit Emmy. At Erika´s we built a gingerbread house together. It looked really good, I just wanted to eat it.

Emmy and I were sat taking at her place eating “lussekatter”and we also went for a walk in the snow. Time flew by. She is now pregnant in week 28 and she looks so beautiful.

On Wednesday I was out skiing in the morning for about 50 minutes.
After lunch and watching Eastenders, I went to see Ida for a few hours in the afternoon.

Today I have no plans whatsoever. I will go out skiing soon and later I might wrap some Christmas gifts and continue some packing.

It is great to have time off and the energy now in December to just relax and do exactly what I want. I have time to read a book or go and see my friends etc. I have no stress with work, hospital, studying or nothing. I am really enjoying this, but it will probably be the only time in my lift to do it. Later in life there might be work, family and other things to deal with.

Tomorrow we are going to Kalmar to buy a new cooker and I will get my new passport. I need it for the holiday! The countdown has begun, in exactly one month my mom and I will be at Gran Canaria :)

No comments: