Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Fixing up the house

These last few days I have been feeling a bit better. A lot of hair is falling off though. My meeting with the hairdresser went ok. I will get my wig on Tuesday next week :)
It is quite annoying when the hair falls off so I made Sofie cut it shorter for me. When it is shorter it is not as bad, but it still feels a bit nasty, especially in the shower.

Me with short hair
On Thursday and Friday I have been busy fixing up the inside of the house. Carl has been here to help out. We have been painting walls inside and outside, putting pictures and shelves up on the wall etc. It all makes the house more like a home. There is still a bit to do inside and a lot outside. But we will get there someday.

Carl painted the walls
I painted the mirror and the bookshelf

Yesterday evening I had the girls coming over. I made a taco pie with salad. We had a few games of cards and drank some wine. I gave them a lift home around 0.00. It was a really pleasant evening.


Today I have been at Ida’s for a while. We walked her dog Atlas for an hour and played some cards.
At 19.00 Susan is coming over. We will make some dinner and just relax.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Hej Therese!
Roligt att få se dig, (har bara hört om dig innan)
Jag ska följa dig på bloggen och önskar dig all lycka!

Kram Ami
"Mammas Paris väninna"