Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Great news!

I have great news to tell; the scan showed that the tumors have shrunk with 75% which is really good! I am so happy :)
I can not believe that I now have had 5 out of 8 treatments already. Time has flown past so fast.
I had my 5:th treatment on Thursday and Jayne came with me.
On Wednesday I took Jayne and Leah around town in Nybro. We had some lunch in Dolce Vita and went into some of the shops. I took my car for a motor vehicle inspection but unfortunately I did not pass. I have to fix a break pipe and the “spindellederna” (wishbones?) which will be quite expensive.
Yesterday Jayne made me pancakes for breakfast and later she went out for a dinner party + “Milles Place” so me and Mike made some yummy nachos and watched a film. Mike is working extra this weekend.
Today we made a BBQ for Carls 40:th b-day. It was raining but we still managed to cook the meat. We had to eat inside though, but it was nice. We had apple pie with ice-cream for dessert. Jayne and I watched “I am Legend” and now I am soon off to bed. I just have to take care of my Countryville (Facebook) farm first, hehe.


No comments: