Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Longing back to Ayia Napa

It is still crap weather here in Sweden. The rain is hanging in the air, its cloudy and the air is really thick. Days like these are so boring and I keep longing for a holiday. Because I am sick I am not allowed to travel. My economy does not allow me either...I spoke to Försäkringskassan yesterday. I have not received any sick pay now for two months and I am totally broke. They said that I am now under investigation so they are going to figure out how much money I will get. Hopefully it won’t take much longer now. I have bills to pay the same as everyone else.
To “get away” from the boring weather and my non existing economy I live on my memories from sunny holidays in the past. I have been lucky enough to go on many.

I have been to: (only sunny holidays included)
Gran Canaria (lived and worked for 2 yrs)
Teneriffe (twice)
Dominican Republic
Vietnam
Thailand (for 9 weeks)
Greece (Kos)
Mallorca (Magaluf)
Cyprus (Ayia Napa)

The one holiday out of them all that I do miss most right now is Ayia Napa, Cyprus. Me and Mike lived and worked there for 4 months in the summer of 2004. At this time last year in August, me and the girls went there for a holiday and it was brilliant! We had so much fun, the weather was great and I miss it a lot.
So, on rainy, boring days like today, I think back at the good times we had there and just wish that I could turn back the time.





This song was played all the time at the clubs, and it was true. Every night was a good night!

1 comment:

Amy White said...

Ayia Napa is one of the best places in the whole world for those, who love parties. Looks like you are one of them, am I right? Thanks for telling us about your amazing summer adventures! The choice of clubs is extremely wide and there are even over 80 bars. My favorite place is Aqua Club. Have you heard about it? I strongly reccomend you to visit it the next time. You won't regret, just believe me ;)