Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, August 23, 2010

Jayne is here :)


Carl, Jayne and Leah
Leah, Jayne and me

On Saturday Carl´s sister Jayne and his daughter Leah came over from England. They are here for a 10 day holiday. Jayne is staying with me and Mike in the house.
Yesterday me and Jayne went out for a walk to the lake with the dog, while we were out it started to rain. We got soaked…haha. We also went to town to go food shopping and to go on the sunbeds. In the evening we made a roast Sunday dinner and after we eaten we went out in-line skating in Örsjö.

Today me, Carl, Jayne and Leah drove over to Öland. First stop was "Slottsruinen" the old castle. Then we walked around in Borgholm and we had some nice lunch at “Robinsson Cruise” restaurant. We also got some ice-cream. It was very warm and sunny in Borgholm (as always). On the way back we stopped at Ekerums Konstmuseum to have a look at Kjell Engmans (designer for Kosta Boda) exhibition of art and glass sculptures. It was a nice day.

Now we are chilling while Mike is cutting the grass. Later we will make some dinner and perhaps watch a film. I am very tired because I did not go to sleep until 3.00 in the morning. I stayed up last night watching “Seven pounds” and “Crossing Over” and another film too. They are two really great films.





No comments: