Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In Kalmar town

Sorry I have not updated my blog so much recently. I will get better I promise.
Today Jayne and Leah left to go back to England. They have stayed here in Sweden for 10 days and it has gone by so quickly. I gave them a lift to the train station this morning at 8.00. Their flight leaves from Gothenburg (Gbg). I wish that I would have had more energy, then I would have gone with them to show them around there. Years ago I had a boyfriend in Gbg , so I know my way around that city. It’s a beautiful city that I would not mind living in some day.
After I dropped the girls off at the train station, I went to Ida´s and made pancakes. Then I went to have a bath at my moms.

On Sunday my energy level was very low. Mike was working, so I and Jayne just relaxed all day. We went for a short walk with the dog but that was it.

Yesterday Jayne, Leah and I went to Kalmar to have a stroll around town. Neither of us had any money to spend to we were only window shopping. We ate lunch at McDonalds. It was a nice and sunny day. In the evening me and Jayne cooked a nice dinner and saw the film “Grown-ups”, it was funny.

Me and Leah next to the fountain at the square
Me and Jayne at the harbour

At the square in Kalmar

Kalmar castle

No comments: