Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, August 14, 2010

4:th treatment of Chemotherapy

Oh, so adorable! I have just held a little 2.5 weeks old kitten in my hands. My neighbor Tina has got some cute little kittens. I think that kittens are the cutest things in the whole world.
Today I do not feel that great. I feel sick, but the medicine for it helps me quite a lot. I have not yet vomited since I started the treatments. I thought that I most definitely would, but so far I have managed not to witch I am very glad for.
I have no plans for today more than relaxing on the sofa in front of facebook/countrylife and the tv.
I just finished reading the book “Handdockan” by Inger Frimansson. It was good. I can recommend it. Now I have started on “Nobels testamente” by Liza Marklund. If I feel better later I might take Jimmy (dog) out for a walk in the forest.

Yesterday I went to Kalmar to see my friend Ida.A. We rented a film “Green Zone” with Matt Damon. We were mostly sat talking and eating snacks so I don’t know if the film was any good or not, hehe. But Matt was cute though :)

On Thursday I had my 4:th treatment of Chemotherapy. Mike came with me and my mom came later as well. It was the same as always, but this time I did not get to see the doctor. When I got home I slept for 3 hrs.
I really want to go on a holiday and forget about being sick for a while.

I wish I was back on this beach in Thailand right now!

No comments: