Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I´ve got more energy now :)

On Saturday evening Susan came to see me. We had some dinner together (mackerel and salad) then we made blueberry muffins. Around 22.00 she went home. It was nice to see her again.

On Sunday it was raining the whole day so we did not do much. Carl was here, but he and Mike were just playing Playstation all day. I was doing some laundry and cleaned up a bit more in the basement. I have now 5 boxes of stuff that I will give to a second hand shop. At least we went to the recycling center with a lot of rubbish. I am such a recycling freak, I have to recycle everything. I guess it is because we were seriously informed about the environment issue in school like 15 yrs ago, it is stuck in my brain forever :)
In the evening we watched a film called “Kidnapped”. It involved the horrible and unfortunately very common kidnapping situations in Colombia. In Columbia one person is kidnapped every 3 hrs and in 1 case of 10 the person does not make it back alive. So if you are traveling to Colombia, be aware!
I felt the energy bubbling up inside of me so at 1.30 in the morning I had to go out for a 30 minutes walk. It was so nice to be out when a whole village is asleep.

Yesterday I felt great so me and Mike (He has one week holiday from work now) went to the dump with some stuff that’s been sat in the garden and the basement for quite a while. Things like old sinks, bricks, rubbish and 3 televisions have now finally been thrown away. I really want the garden and the area around the house to look nice now. It has been too much renovation materials etc lying around outside making the place looking like shit. I even bought some flower and plant to put outside.
I went to see Ida for a while afterwards. Mike took Atlas for a walk.
Later we had to take Cairo-cat to the vet because she has got an infection in the eye. 550 kronor it cost (50£) just for the vet to take a look and spend 3 minutes with the cat. Grrr...
It is crazy how much energy I have got now. I went out for a long walk around 22.00 and did sit-ups and some boxing when I got home. Great! I finally get to use my boxing-bag and my sit-up bench, hehe.

Today I got up early to go to the local clinic for my blood tests. It went fine this time. At 11.00 I went to the hairdressers to get my wig. I tried out another one that fitted better than the other two. Mike was with me and he thought that it looked great. I don’t know if I like it or not though. When I wear it, it just feels so strange and I think it looks a lot like a wig, not real hair. I guess it will take some time to get use to it. I am not ready to put a picture up on it yet.
After getting some take away sushi I went to see Ida again today. We played cards as usual and Mike took Atlas (dog) out for a walk because her back hurts. When I came home I cleaned the house out and my cousin Erika and family came for a visit around 19.00. Nice :)
Soon Mike is coming back from riding cross and he is bringing a pizza with him home, yumm, yumm.

Tomorrow I am going to continue the painting. At the moment we are fixing up the balcony. Hopefully Mike will cut the grass and clean all the windows in the house, they are really dirty.
I just realized that I still have not put any pictures up on the bathroom that I “renovated” in the basement. It looks so much better now and some day soon I will put the pictures up. I just have to put the carpet in first.

2 comments:

Companjera said...

Give me some of your energy!!!

Companjera 2 said...

Can you handle it then? hehe, hope your back is getting better, puss.