Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Side effects of chemotherapy

It is now time to sell my beloved car. She has been by my side for nearly 4 years and it breaks my heart to sell her. I put the ad up on www.blocket.se on Saturday and I am now waiting for someone to show their interest.


I have not been feeling very well since Friday, so I have not been up to much. I have mostly just been on the couch watching TV and some good films. I saw “Snabba Cash” on Saturday, it was a really great film. Also “From Paris with Love” (John Travolta) was good.
I have finished one book and have now started on another by Inger Frimansson “Handdockan”. The genre is psychological thriller which I like a lot.
The most energetic that I have been is that I have walked the dog for a few times, but that is it. I just don’t have the energy to do anything.
I feel the side effects from the chemotherapy in my body. I am really tired (in my body), it hurts all over, the taste in my mouth is awful, I feel sick, I am constipated and I have also started to loose my hair now. Every morning when I brush my hair a lot of hair falls out. Tomorrow I have another meeting at the hairdresser.

I just finished putting some old pictures from Gran Canaria (2001-2003) up on Facebook. I miss the lifestyle that I had out there sometimes. In the daytime you could go to the beach, go shopping, or do whatever you wanted. In the evenings we went to restaurants and later working in the bar. Drinking and having fun ALL the time. I got to know so many friends there. It was amazing and I am so glad that I was brave enough to leave Sweden all by myself to go and experience something different.

In the bar at Scandic, Playa del Inglés

No comments: