Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, September 24, 2010

I got a bad reaction to chemotherapy nr 7

Yesterday I had my seventh treatment of chemotherapy. This time I was alone at first, but my mom came to see me the last hour as always. When I got home I was not feeling well at all. I had pain in my body and I was really cold. I had fever. I phoned the nurses back and they said that I probarbly had some kind of reaction because of the chemo. So I just took 2 paracetamol and got some rest. Just a few hours later I was “fine” again, back to “to normal”.

Today I have been to see Ida. We ate smörgåstårta (sandwich-cake) then I got a phone call from the local paper that was interested in my story about Försäkringskassan. I have not said this yet but I might as well do it now: F-kassan underpaid me about 15.000:- (1400£) to little…And I only found out because my new current administrator thought that it looked strange that I would only receive 4200:- I did not even phone about that specific thing that time, I was just wondering when they were going to send off my papers to CSN. But this woman had a quick look in my other papers and was confused. I have spoken to 3 different people at F-kassan before that has told me that “everything is correctly calculated here, you will not get more money” so what I am I supposed to think? It is terrible how they have treated me and I am now doing this article so that more people can recognize that their payments might not be correct either, you should not be afraid to question the decisions from F-kassan. F-kassan needs to go over their staff training and their information about the regulations that they have.

No comments: