Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Sushi

My favorite sushi: California maki
Yesterday evening I went to Kalmar to see my friends Ida A and Annie P. We went to the restaurant Kama Sushi in Kalmar. They study the same course as I should have been doing now if I were not sick. It was interesting to hear what they are doing in school now. At the moment they are reading about IT and computors in the classroom etc, and soon they are going to have 5 weeks of traineeships in preschool.
I miss school a bit but I am actually enjoying my time off. Even though I have the willingness to stydy, I do not have the energy im afraid. So, therefor I will relax and focus on getting better.

Today I have been to the local clinic to do the repetitive blood test. It should always be done 1-2 days before next chemotherapy treatment. Afterwards, I had some breakfast and a game of cards with Ida. Before I went to do some food shopping I had a nice, relaxing foam bath at my moms. This afternoon I will clean the windows of the house.

No comments: