Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, September 27, 2010

I was in the newspaper :)

Yumm, Yumm, Yumm!

Some people say that I am crazy, but I just LOVE autumn. On Saturday we had nice weather here, it was sunny and warm, so we spent it outside fixing up a few things in the garden. I went to Nybro twice to go shopping and see my mom etc. For dinner I made a really tasty steak with chanterelles. I have underestimated the taste of chanterelles. It was soooo good. For dessert I made apple pie again. In the evening we watched the film “The Blind Side” with Sandra Bullock. She is my favorite actress and the film was excellent.

By the way, did you read about me in the newspaper (Barometern) on Saturday?
They did an article about my screwed up sick pay compensation. I actually got an apology from Försäkringskassan through the reporter. Who ho!
Theres – F-kassan 1- 0.


Yesterday I felt sick and tired all day long. I managed to go out for a walk with Jimmy in the evening though and for dinner I finally (been thinking about it since we moved to Sweden -06) made Irish Stew. It was the most delicious meal I have had in ages!
Congratulations to Neil Robertson for winning the Snooker World Open in Glasgow yesterday!

Today it is Monday. I have no plans. I feel sick and tired as usual and the weather is crap. It is very windy and it is raining outside. (But I like it) I have Jimmy dog to keep me company here at home today so I guess Ill try to go out for a few walks with him. Otherwise I will just chill in front of the TV and read my book.

No comments: