Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn is here and so is Snooker

Yesterday morning I should have been at the clinic for 8:30 am, but because I was not awakened by my alarm, I missed my appointment. I am a heavy sleeper...I woke up at around 11:00 am instead.
At 12:30 Emmy came for a visit. We ate lunch and apple pie, we also took a walk in the woods with her two dogs. Later in the afternoon I took a bike ride with Jimmy. I picked some nice autumn leaves that I decorated in a bowl. Autumn is my favorite season.



Today I was at the clinic to do the blood tests and then I went food shopping at Willys and ÖoB. I took a warm bath at moms and before I went home I recycled all cans and PET bottles that has been sat in the basement all summer. I got up close to 200:-´(18£) for them.
Now I am watching snooker on eurosport. Later I will continue to clean the windows in the house and enjoy a bit of sushi that Mike will bring back from Kalmar. Yumm :)

Check out this clip when Ronnie O'Sullivan made a maximum break the other day.
It's so cool that he asked the judge: "What is the price for maximum break?" after having made only ONE red ball. What a legend!

No comments: