Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grandad 80 years!

Yesterday we celebrated grandfather's 80th birthday party. We ate a nice buffet and cake for dessert. It was nice to see the whole family (almost all) together again. In the evening I was soo tired so I did not have the energy to go to the party at Linns´ house. Mike and I just watched a film called "Hush" instead and made some dinner.





William and I
My Friday was spent together with dad and Karin. It was Karins birthday so we had "fika" (coffee and cakes) + dinner in Flygsfors. Around 18 pm I went home to Ida. We played some cards, watched "Idol" (the Swedish version of X-factor) and drank some wine.

Last Thursday I was on the phone to F-kassan about my low sick-pay compensation. They told me that I should ask for a reconsideration of the decision because it was such a low amount that I recieved. Hopefully I will get some more money, but I probably won´t.
I met up with Malin at Café Dolce Vita in Nybro around at 14 pm. We had lunch together and spoke about what she is doing at university now. I should have been in her class now if it would not have been for the fact that im sick, so it is interesting to hear what is going on.
After lunch I went to see my mom for a while (I got a really nice present, thanks a lot mom!) and in the evening I went home to Linn for some "fika".

Today it is Election Day in Sweden. I will drag Mike with me to the polling station when he gets home from work and then in the evening I will watch the election show on TV to see who will win. This year it is fairly evenly between the two major parties.
But first I am going to Västrakulla to see Susan for some "fika" and then I will have some dinner with my mom. Mike is working overtime today. He got a contract extention at work until the end of November which is good.

No comments: