Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, September 02, 2010

7 years and many more to come


Yesterday was quite so precisely seven years ago, I and Mike met in Gran Canaria. Time passes quickly. I remember the days when I first got eye contact with Mike as if it was yesterday. It is scary, but I knew exactly at that moment that we were going to end up together. Therefor I was not afraid to leave the island with him only 10 days after we first met. We left GC to live three years in Belfast, 4 months in Ayia Napa, and now we are settled in Sweden since June-06. We have had many holidays together and we have experienced many things. We managed to find the way back to each other after a break up, and I now know in my heart that Mike is the man for me, and I am really looking forward to the day when we are standing in church and say -Yes, to each other in marriage. Then we have the rest of our lives to live togheter as man and wife.

In Thailand -07

Our song

No comments: