Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Disapointed

Yesterday my mom came over and we ate cray-fish. It was nice.


On Friday I had a great day in Lindås. First I went to see my cousin and her family and later I went to see Emmy at her new place.
In the evening a girl from Oskarshamn came to buy my car. So, finally it has been sold...:(
I did not have an option really. After getting the bad news from Försäkringskassan about my sick pay I just had to get some money in.
I will only recieve 4100 sek (370£) in benefits from the period 7/7 - 31/8. That is just not possible to live on. How on earth can anyone survive on less than 200£ a month? If I did not have Mike to provide for me now, I would have had to go to the social services to beg for money. I have used up all my savings etc, I have waited over 2 months now to get an answer on how little money I will get. This is ridiculous. I am well pissed of with this system and the rules that Försäkringskassan has to follow. Just because I do not have a permanent job I will not recieve 80% of my wages in sick-pay like other people would. I am "just" a student with a summerjob...

No comments: