Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Borgholm and Kalmar again

On Thursday I was feeling alright so my Mom and I went to Borgholm. We had lunch together and had a look around the shops. We also went to Kalmar town and took a trip out to Ikea. The 5 kr ice-cream in Ikea are really good. I spent my last money today.
Försäkringskassan; I neeeeeed my money NOW!
Yesterday I got my car fixed. An old friend from school did the job, so now it passed the car inspection  In the afternoon Mike, Dad, Karin and I went to Kalmar to eat Chinese food. I have had a craving for that for a long time now. It was so nice. Before we got back home we rented some films and saw a good horror one; B.T.K (Bind them, Torture them, Kille them) Serial killer film, excellent, me like, hehe.
Today I am off to a “Kräftskiva” (Crayfish party) and we have to dress up in 50/60´s style clothing. I have a perfect dress for it. I´ll show you pics tomorrow. Skål!

Yesterdays outfit
At the Chinese restaurant with Mike, Dad and Karin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

感谢您的帮助后!我也不会获得这样的,否则!

Anonymous said...

Great, i found what i 've been lookin for.