Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feeling poorly

These past few days I have been feeling a bit poorly so I have not been up to much. My body aches and my energy is low. I feel sick, and every time I think about my last treatment I just feel like throwing up. I am just so sick and tired of this horrible taste and "smell" of the chemotherapy that constantly follows me. I nearly had enough now.

Mostly I have been on the sofa watching TV or reading a book. At the moment I am reading “Nobels Testamente” by Liza Marklund. It is quite good. When I get some energy I do try to do a bit of cleaning in the house or I´ll go for a walk with Jimmy. At the moment he is staying with me in the daytime because the neighbors are at work and I don’t mind the company. It is nice.

I just got back from my cousin Erika now. It was nice to see her and the kids.
On Sunday William will be baptized and because I am his Godmother I will read a small part from the hymnal (psalmboken). I am actually a bit nervous. It has been a while since I spoke in front of a lot of people.

Tip of today: Listen to www.radioseven.se. brilliant music all day and night long.

Quote of today: "When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
- Sydney J. Harris

No comments: