Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feeling normal again?

00.30 am
This morning, 09.30 am
I have had some troubles sleeping lately. I stay up late but still get up early. I don’t know if it has anything to do with my medicine, but perhaps it has. (Betapred, 4mg)
I have also had terrible headaches lately. Not really like migraine but close enough.
This morning I went to bed at 5.30. Mike went to work at 5.15… I stayed up all night watching the snow come down. It was beautiful, but a bit weird I must say.
I got up again around 9 am, and I have not been feeling tired at all today (I´ve just had this headache) and I am still not tired. I feel like a Duracell rabbit at the moment! I have been doing things all day. I went to see my mom in the daytime, went to the supermarket, did a lovely elk casserole for dinner and sewed a bit of curtain. Now I feel like I want to bake a cake or go for a walk or something. It feels strange to have all this extra energy. OR is this just like feeling NORMAL again??? It´s been a while…

Making elk casserole
The cats are "helping"
1 done! about 22 more to do...

No comments: