Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Friday, October 29, 2010

Relaxing Friday

I have no plans for today. I will just relax and take it easy. I just came back in from a walk.
I am off town soon to collect a package from the post office. Then I will have a bath at my mom’s. Tonight I will follow a new recipe on a fish dish. I have made new things for dinner all week now. It is fun to follow new recipes.

Yesterday I was at the hospital in Kalmar. I did another CT-scan. I am supposed to get the results back today but they still have not phoned me…
After the scan I went around every wars/reception/department of the hospital that I have been at lately to pick up travel receipts so that I can send them off to see if I can get some kind of compensation for my travels to the hospital. It took about 1.5 hour to collect them all…
In the evening Annie came to see me for a while. I had some red wine and made a lovely pork stir-fry noodle dish. Mike was very happy with that. Hopefully this fish will be nice tonight as well.

All 4 together, aawww!

No comments: