Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kalmar hospital

Today I have been to Kalmar hospital. At 9 am I did the spirometry test (lung capacity test) and that took 40 minutes. I don’t know the results yet, but it felt like it went better than last time anyway.

At 11 am I met with my Dr. He did not have much to say really, but I got explained to me that the medicine (Betapred) that I am eating at the moment can give you “fake energy” and troubles sleeping which I have had. The nurses took some blood tests and made an appointment to do the CT-scan on Thursday instead of the 5 November that was planned earlier.

Tomorrow I am going to Linköping to speak with the doctor there about my radiotherapy.
I am taking the bus in the morning from Kalmar 7.25 am and I will get back around 16 pm. My mom is coming with me. I got a phone call yesterday from the doctor there and she told me that I will probably have to stay in Linköping town (at a hostel) on the week days (2/11- 25/11) because of the different times that the radiotherapy will take place. Sometimes it could be in the morning etc. My plan was to take the bus every day, but I guess that will not work.

No comments: