Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pain, pain, pain... Why?

I had a nice and relaxing day on Friday. Annie came to see me in Örsjö in the daytime. We had some coffee and I baked a sponge cake. I showed her my “wedding planning folder” and we talked a bit about all that. I am sooo looking forward to it!
After Annie left I took a walk in the forest in the clean cold “winter” air.

When Mike came home we ate leftovers, (elk casserole) It was even tastier when it had been sat for a day in the fridge. Yumm. Then I managed to persuade Mike to watch “Idol” with me. I drank a little bit of wine and ended up staying up until 5.30 in the morning AGAIN. I don’t understand why I cannot go to bed early…I am just not tired.

Saturday morning was horrible though. I work up at 9 am with this terrible pain in my legs. Around 10 am it was unbearable. Mike had gone to Kalmar so I was alone. I was screaming and crying in the bed. It felt like I wanted to cut my legs off at the knees or that they were going to explode. I have no idea what this pain was but after around one hour it went away. I spoke to the nurses on the phone and they told me that I could go to the emergency but because the pain eased up I did not. I guess I have some infection or something in my body maybe that might have caused it. Anyway, I have NEVER had so much pain somewhere and it is scary when you feel that there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I was supposed to have gone to Växjö to see Susan yesterday, but because of the pain in my legs I decided to stay at home in case it got worse again.

Mike had invited some friends over for a dinner party. He made chicken, curry souse and rice. I made apple pie for dessert. We had a lovely evening.



Mike, Olivia, AK, Martin, Emil and Senai.

No comments: