Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, October 07, 2010

No treatment today

The last few days I have been feeling this strange pain in my chest. It hurts when I take a deep breath and I get breathless really easy. The doctor has told me that this is a common problem with patients like me, and that I need to tell them straight away if I feel it.
So therefor I did not get my last treatment today. Instead I got to do another lung x-ray and also a breathing test called Spirometry in which they measure my lung function and capacity etc.
Ida was with me all day and because the last test was at 14.30 pm we had time to go in to Kalmar City to eat lunch and walk around the shops. I bought a new grey coat, a pair of black skinny jeans and some other things.


It has been a long day. We were at the hospital already at 8.30 am because I had an appointment at the hairdressers to cut my wig. It was too thick before but now it is a bit better.
Anyway, I have had such a fun day. Ida and I have not stopped laughing all day. I was totally exhausted when I got home so I fell asleep on the sofa for 4 hours.
Now I am watching “Ocean´s Eleven”, drinking tea and eating chocolate cakes.
I have this terrible pain in my kidneys and I believe it is because of my treatment. I eat medicine that is supposed to protect them (Allopurinol) but this is also a common problem with patients like me. I will tell my doctor about it tomorrow when she phones about the results from today. By the way, I have got yet another doctor now. She seems ok.
If the tests are ok, then I can have my last treatment tomorrow. Otherwise I don’t know what will happen.

No comments: