Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have boosted my EGO!







On Friday I went to Kalmar with Susan. I bought some new clothes because I felt like I needed it. Normally I am not that bothered when it comes to clothes and stuff (I have always inherited a lot of clothes from friends and family etc) but now I wanted to treat myself for once. I bought two dresses and some tops. The reason behind it was the photo shoot that I had yesterday!
It was so much fun. Susan and I got to First Witt Hotel in Kalmar around 17.30 for the photo shoot. It was a company called “thestudio” (on tour) that had a set-up at the hotel. They do your make-up for you and you get to change clothes 3 times. Everything is for free; it is just the pictures that you buy that you have to pay for. It was so many people there and we had to wait until last. I was not home until 23.30 am. It was totally worth it though! It was a lot of fun to “be a model for a day”.

2 comments:

Linn said...

Superfina kort och vad höstfin din blogg är :o) Puss & Kram Linn

Sofie said...

Va roligt att se korten. Du är så vacker Theres <3 Kram Sofie