Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Saturday, July 31, 2010

www.barnfonden.se

Last week I sent in an application for a child sponsorship. I got the papers through yesterday. I am now sponsoring a little girl called Djénéba. She is 11 yrs old and is living in the south of Mali. She has got 14 siblings and the 200 kr (18£) that I give each month will help to support the whole family. Djénéba will now have the opportunity to continue school and she will be provided with the right materials that she needs in school. She will also get 100 % paid healthcare and 60 % for the rest of the family. The money that is donated to the Childfund is helping the whole village in forms of buildning waterwells etc.
It warms my heart to know that I can help improving someone’s life. I strongly recommend you to do the same. The swedish organisation is www.barnfonden.se, just click on "bli fadder" it is so easy and it is not a great deal of money really.
(klicka på rubriken till inlägget så kommer ni direkt dit)



Yesterday evening my friend Ida.A came to see me in Örsjö. I have not seen her since school finished so it was really nice. We drank some alcohol free wine and ate pear, cheese, crackers and crisps. Yummy!



I have no plans for today yet, but I will probably just stay at home. I can feel that my body is starting to hurt and I feel a bit sick. I am going to continue reading my book “De nakna kvinnornas ö” by Inger Frimansson.

No comments: