Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another visit to the hospital

Today I had to go to the hospital. The ward was full so I had to go to the emergency to see a doctor and take some blood tests. I have pain in my throat, it is swollen and it hurts. The doctor said that the white blood cells were low but that is normal when you get chemotherapy. If the pain gets worse I have to come back and get antibiotics.
I think that it is better to check things out at the hospital then to just leave it in case something is wrong.
After my trip to Kalmar I went to see Linn (and Marcus) for a while. Next time I go to their house I will definitely bring a bikini because their pool looked and felt (on my feet) great :)
Now I am going to eat my tea and watch Eastenders.
Tomorrow my plan is to go and see Emmy.

No comments: