Bloggtoppen

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sick of being sick

Now I am getting tired of this. I still feel rough. The pain in my body is not going anywhere. I have had this pain for a week.
Every morning when I wake up I have a horrible metallic taste in the mouth. Mucosal cells is affected by the poison, and it feels like I could easily bite holes on the inside of the cheek where the skin feels so thin.
I have a stomach ache constantly. I have emptied many prunes juice packs and hope that it will give way.
The feeling that I have in the body is much like fever was worse. It creeps and tingling all the way into the bone marrow. Since I do not move around that much, I also get a sore back and joints. Sometimes I feel like an old lady. These last days I have been taken paracetamol for the pain. I am totally exhausted and do not have the energy to do anything. Just the thought of having to climb the stairs at home in the house makes me sick. However, I have managed not to suffer so bad from nausea after the chemotherapy this time. But it is mentally challenging as well as a physical burden to feel so bad that you can not do things that you want, for example, go to the beach. But I suppose you are listed sick from work for a reason.
Today I will go to the Kalmar to retrieve my car that has been serviced at BMW. I will also buy some food for the newly defrosted fridge. Then I'll go to my mother´s place to have a bath. I have bought her a small gift to celebrate her "birthday". We usually celebrate her birthday on the 20:th of Jully instead because her birthday is on Christmas Eve.

No comments: